Anything about JUDAISM
Anything about JUDAISM
profile | register | search

This is an archived site, for new discussion please see
Forums | | Post Reply Send Topic To a Friend
Author Topic
bruriaheww Posted - 25 November 2004 2:23
SO this question is for you israeli people out there. I'm interested in living here in israel. Right now I'm in seminary. I would like to get some sort of college degree. What would I be able to do? I really want to do physical therapy- but that doesn't look possible unless I go back to america. I don't want to do that. I really want to be in a frum environment and israel there are only two places to do PT and neither are good for me. I know the maalot and moreshet degrees aren't accepted here except for the education degree and I don't want that type of degree. I don't mind doing special ed.
Do any of you know what I would be able to do? Thank you. Please answer! I really need help!
Adult Posted - 29 November 2004 22:32
Hi Bruria,

While I dont really have any advice for you regardign your question, just wanted to say that I really admire (and jealous of) those who have decided to stay in Eretz Yisrael.

Was it something specific about it that led you to this decision?

bruriaheww Posted - 01 December 2004 11:55
the land just completly touched me. I feel it so clear that I should be living here. I can't really explain it.

stwexley Posted - 06 December 2004 19:08
Heg!!! I hope you are enjoying sem... If you want to do college here there is touro for english speakers and I am pretty sure michlala had a course in special ed. I heard that you can get a BA from your sem if you stay for shana bet, what BAs do they give? Anyway... Kol HaKavod that you want to stay in Israel and Hatzlacha!!! ( :

bruriaheww Posted - 07 December 2004 18:45
do you live in israel???
Anywayz the BA that neve gives is not accepted in israel. You can't get an american degree in israel that is accepted. Touro isn't accepted and you can't even finish it here. I am trying to look into michlalah. Do you know anyone that has done it and can tgell you about it and you can post it? Thank you.
1983 Posted - 08 December 2004 1:44
I know that Touro has a college program in Yerushalayim. I think it's near the Tachanna Hamerkazit. Maybe you could check out there and see what they offer. You obviously have internet so touro's website is Hatzlacha.
stwexley Posted - 17 December 2004 14:11
Most of the girls I know who have done michlala were in the american program but I am looking in to maybe going to one of their programs next year and one of my sister's friends is learning there now so I think I'll ask her.

bruriaheww Posted - 17 December 2004 14:12
touro's israeli program is business
bruriaheww Posted - 20 December 2004 1:52
did you hear about the chetzi chetzi program for american israelis?
pop4lol Posted - 22 August 2008 19:28
I am desperately looking for a PT cours in Israel and I can't find one, please let me know what you know. And if not howcan I do it in a frum way in America?

Click Here To Close Thread, Administrators & Moderators Only.

Show All Forums | Post Reply